Firefoxes Australia brings women together to give them a voice, support them to explore possibilities & is all about fostering a better connected & resilient community. Firefoxes Australia’s purpose is to create a nurturing environment which encourages women to embrace and realise their dreams.
Our aim is to:
- Improve holistic health and well-being for women
- Improve community connectedness
- Build individual, community and organisational capacity
- Value and share our lived experience with other communities
- Respond to change and disruption
Our objectives are:
- To maintain the legacy of disaster response and recovery through the lived experiences of women and communities
- Empower women to organise regular events and gatherings for their community
- Nurture women to identify and develop their gifts, strengths, talents and resources
- Maintaining and nurturing a database
- Use information technology and social media to link women
- Provide a platform for women’s voices
Firefoxes Australia Board Members:
President: Michelle Dunscombe
Vice President: Karen McDonald
Secretary: Jenn Martin
Treasurer: Nicole Sevenich
Members: Margaret Main, Diana Falla, Linda Haggar, Julie Reeves, Sue Holmes, Pam Young
Firefoxes Australia board meet once a month in Kinglake on the 1st Monday of the month.
Everyone is welcome to attend our AGM which is held October/November each year.
New members are welcome to attend, please contact our secretary by email or call 0400 578 662 for further information.